Friday 22 January 2016

FASHION FOCUS: JUSTPORSH

Just about the word 'SUPER EXCITED' as this is the first fashion focus on this blog, and to say the least, it is featuring my amiable, loving colleague by name Nwaokonko Portia,she is a lawyer,fashionista/fashion blogger

This lady has got some classy styles,lets take a look.
 Trust me lawyers of today have gone beyond the usual black and white attire, they rock colours like no other,please don't beef me,JUST SAYING.
PORSH BE SLAYING IT BIG TIME

LAWYERS ARE THE  NEW SEXY 😜

Someone somewhere may just be wondering how to get across to this beauty,quickly you can call her up on 080 oooooo oooh,I didn't take permission for that however you can reach her on www.justporsh.com, or her instagram page: justporsh.

Send me an email at zeeeemba@gmail.com if you would like to be featured Men,Women,Ladies....Fashion lovers,your request would absolutely be considered.

Much Love.

Instagram :zingy_m
Facebook :Mba Ezinne



3 comments: